Bonn is easily accessible in all directions by air, rail, and road. The international and European centres of politics, economics, and finance are quickly accessible.
- Only 40 minutes by high speed train from Siegburg/Bonn ICE railway station to the international air hub of Frankfurt/Main Airport. This makes the most important airport in Europe as quick to get to from Bonn as Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport is from Paris or London Heathrow Airport is from London.
- Excellent connections to the international airports Cologne/Bonn (25 min. by shuttle bus), and Dusseldorf (50 min. by train).
- Berlin, Germany's political centre, is only an hour's flight away from Cologne/Bonn Airport.
- Direct access to the European high-speed rail network via Bonn central railway station or Siegburg/Bonn ICE railway station
- The international finance centre Frankfurt, which is also the headquarters of the European Central Bank, is just over an hour away by train.
- Brussels, the headquarters of most European Union institutions, is only two hours away by train.
- Direct connections to the A 3 and A 61 motorways, additional motorway connections in the Bonn municipal area via the A 555 and A 565